Saturday 30 May 2009

Stories from the campaign trail...


Just thought that i would pass on these two stories.

My father in law rang me to tell me he had received his postal ballot form and that my name was there next to Jury Team. He went on to say he had put a nice big cross next to Jury Team and just to make sure he had put another cross next to my name...I did not have the heart to tell him that he had probably 'spoilt' his ballot paper. So if my Mother in law did the same thing I am actually on -2 votes before I start...

James Parker a fellow candidate told me he was handing out leaflets when two ladies asked him if we were the Esther Rantzen party? This is i suppose at least recognition - So with just a few days to go I am considering telling people 'you may know us as the Esther Rantzen party'?

No comments:

Post a Comment